priligy hapı nedir Unlock the Secret: Get Anything Done
How to Manage Any Project to Completion (in under 200 words)
- Identify the Outcome
- Build the right team
- Schedule Everything
- Honor your word
- Celebrate your success
- What is it that you are committed to?
- What are the specific results you will produce that fulfill on that commitment?
- How will you know that you are on track?
Chapter 3: Build the Right Team
Identify the following:
- What are the areas or domains of accountability that are needed to fulfill on your objectives?
- Who are the best people to oversee these accountabilities?
- What is in it for them?
Now engage those people in your commitment as their own, (this is called, enrollment)
Chapter 4: Schedule Everything
- Create a timeline that makes clear what will be done when
- Schedule the actions necessary to produce those results
- Schedule time for breakdowns and challenges
Chapter 5: Honor your word
- Do what you say
- Do it when you say
- If you don’t, make that public
- Deal with the impact
- Get done what needs to be done, now
Chapter 6: Celebrate your success
(Figure this one out yourself)